Monday 5 December 2011

I think I might have been a magpie in my past life because hunting for sequins & all things shiny is one of my favourite things to do. Here are some gorgeous, spangly bits & bobs from the 1970s & 1980s I've found for both my friends & I over the past few weeks.
The prices ranged from £11.50 (the 2nd jacket) to the most expensive still only being only £20 - so cheap for one off pieces that only you will have & they are perfect for showing off over the festive party season! 
I love trying to find lovely, new clothes for people so please let me know if there is anything you & your wardrobe are crying out for & I will try my best to find it whilst scouring the internet or wandering magpie-wide eyed around London town.
my email is luvsparkle7@hotmail.com

x




No comments:

Post a Comment